Your Myrtle Beach Website Design Company
Eagle Web Designs is a full-service website development company. This means:
- Your site will be beautiful. We have the graphic design expertise to make you look great. In the industry, this is considered “front-end” development.
- Your site will work, all of the time. We are programmers also. Back-end development is the engine that makes the website run and keeps it running.
- We can do the fancy stuff, too. If you can dream it, we can make it happen. Because we know websites inside and out, there is really no limit to the services and conveniences we can create for you, your team, and your customers. This includes scheduling, product displays, payments, email campaigns, you name it.
- We are WordPress experts and specialize in custom programming. We also have extensive experience with Joomla, a similar open source platform. We upgrade Joomla sites or convert them to WordPress for clients nationwide. Learn more.
- You can't get your web guy on the phone? This will change when you call us because we actually answer, and without a phone tree. That’s one of us, the photos you see on this page, live and in real time, not a machine. A good web company isn’t just about internet chops - it’s about good business practices. In the rare case that one of us doesn’t answer the phone, you will get a return phone call quickly - usually the same day.
- Online marketing. What good is a website if no one can find you? And what about Google Ads and the Maps listing? We do all of that.
- Business Class web hosting. You won’t be one of 200 or more websites on a single server. Your site is backed up nightly to a separate vendor. We take care of all of the routine patches and upgrades. If your site is hacked, we fix it. And perhaps most importantly, you only have one number to call if anything is wrong with your website or email. See the full list of features here.
- Reasonable pricing. We aren’t the cheapest, and we don’t try to be. But we’re not the most expensive, either. We position ourselves to work with business owners and managers who know the value of their time. We’ll take care of you, for a fair price, so you can focus on your business. And you won’t get locked in to a contract!
- Everything is in one place. This is a convenience to you. It also means there is no finger-pointing when there is an issue or question. We aren’t giving you the run-around. We’re taking care of everything.
- Eagle Web Designs has a long history in the Myrtle Beach area. We serve our local community first and foremost, even though we have customers all across the United States.
- Eagle is a part of the WordwrightWeb companies of Wilmington, N.C. We have offices in Myrtle Beach, Wilmington and Charlotte, N.C. Wordwright began in 1987 as a graphic design company focusing on printed materials such as brochures, books and newsletters. That’s over 33 years in business, and with an excellent reputation.
Get Your Free Quote
A Local Company With a 33+ Year Reputation for Customer Service and Excellence.
What We Are
- A full-service website development company based locally out of the Myrtle Beach area. We offer all the services you need to maintain a successful online presence. This includes website design, hosting, marketing and more.
- Web hosting specialists. We have the expertise, experience, and attention to detail to ensure your website and email performs to its fullest potential.
- All about customer service. Our goal is to consistently overdeliver on your expectations. We love what we do and we bring this enthusiasm and joy into every interaction.
- In the solutions business. We don't want to simply give you a new website. We work with our clients to understand and then meet their business goals. Then we take things to the next level by anticipating your online needs moving forward.
What We Are Not
- A lowest-cost, DIY company like SquareSpace or Wix. These might be fine for startups. If you’re running a good business, you will soon find that you don’t have the time to mess with web stuff or email.
- A low-cost, commodity website hosting company like GoDaddy or HostGator. After your first website crash, or extended period on hold, or frustrating experience with a junior tech worker, you’ll abandon this approach also.
- A computer company. In fact, we partner with some of the best IT companies in the Carolinas, such as Blue Line Technologies based in Charlotte, N.C.
- An ad agency. You might have a good reason to include TV, Radio or Print advertising to your mix. We’re your best bet online, and that’s where you’ll get the bulk of your results.