Online Shopping Carts & E-Commerce Websites
Increase your sales revenue with a customized e-commerce website. Time is precious, and one of the best things to offer your customers is a convenient online storefront. Your store will no longer be restricted by geographical location, thus allowing you to be competitive with other online giants such as Amazon, Overstock, and eBay.
- The New Normal. COVID-19 has changed the entire business landscape and greatly accelerated the growth of online shopping and e-commerce websites. It is increasingly critical to establish an online presence just to survive. We have the experience to help you make this transition as smooth and as profitable as possible.
- Virtual Storefront. When offering your products at the global market level, we make sure your cart properly reflects your business and branding, with a virtual look and feel as good as, or better than, your physical “storefront.”
- Universal Experience. Now that most online shopping is done on mobile devices, your e-commerce website should be responsive and compatible with all platforms. If a consumer comes across your online store and they have to shrink/expand the screen or scroll across to use your site, they will go elsewhere.
- Safe and Secure. Your shopping cart should be easy to use while offering the very best security measures for your customer’s personal and billing information. All of our carts are responsive, fully customizable, and offer the latest in technology and safety. Every site comes with a trusted SSL certificate for security and peace of mind.
- Reduce Shopping Cart Abandonment. There needs to be a simple roadmap to completing any online purchase. A clearly defined shopping funnel with a simple and fast checkout is proven to increase conversions and improve the entire customer experience.
- Integrated Shipping. We can help you create an online shipping strategy that conforms to your business practices while taking advantage of the advanced rate generation features of all the major carriers. We can integrate your cart with realtime shipping rates from USPS, FedEx, UPS, and more.
- Payment Processors and Merchant Accounts. We can integrate your shopping cart with dozens of payment processors. Whether you are using Authorize.Net, Stripe, PayPal or others, we can make it as easy as possible for your customers to complete their purchase while keeping your transaction costs low.
- After the Sale Strategies. It is important to maintain a good relationship before, during, and after the transaction. Good customer follow-up is a critical comment of any successful e-commerce store. We can help with this process through order notifications, product review requests, and ongoing email marketing.
The initial investment in an online shopping cart pays for itself! With time savings in the short term and money savings long term. Transactions will be more efficient with very little overhead or none.
What We Are
- A local, full-service e-commerce website development company. We offer complete shopping cart solutions with a track record of proven results. Our goal is to increase your online conversions and generate revenue.
- E-commerce specialists. We have over 30 years of experience in creating successful virtual stores that integrate fully with your business model.
- Customer service-oriented. Customer satisfaction is our primary focus. We want to ensure everyone that comes to your shopping cart has a positive experience and will remain a repeat customer for years to come.
- A solutions-driven organization. Every business is different. We pride ourselves in finding solutions that are as unique as your business. We constantly strive for the best way to accomplish your goals in a rapidly changing and competitive online environment.
What We Are Not
- A do it yourself e-commerce provider. There are lots of providers that are advertising a quick, easy, do it yourself shopping cart solution. Many of our clients come to us after discovering that they are seldom quick, never easy and end up with phone tree support.
- A lowest-cost, budget shopping cart. Your e-commerce solution is a critical revenue stream and one place that you do not want to cut corners. A good design, security, and well-organized shopping funnel are important components of success.
- A one size fits all, template solution. Each business has very specific needs and it's important to choose a company with experience providing proven results.
- Online shopping as an afterthought. You want to make sure that your provider specializes in the unique challenges inherent in e-commerce. Experience and knowledge is everything in this growing market.