Use Social Media and Email to Grow Your Business
Did you know that almost 93% of people who use the internet have social media accounts and spend an average of 2.5 hours on social media daily? Or that in 2023 there are 4 billion daily email users?
Reaching potential customers online has never been more critical. Our email & social media marketing services are the help you need!
Eagle Web can manage all of your social media accounts. Every company should, at a minimum, have accounts on Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn.
Properly created and managed social media pages can be a huge asset to your business. But who has time for that?! We understand, and that is where Eagle Web comes in. Every business is unique. We can work with you to understand your needs and create the best solution for your business. We will run your business accounts so you don’t have to!
Eagle Web’s Social Media Marketing Services Can:
- Drive visitors to your website.
- Turn users into potential customers.
- Generate online exposure for your brand.
- Generate more leads than a website alone is capable of.
- Build relationships with customers by giving them a personal touch.
- Build a better reputation.
Everyone knows what Google Ads are, but do you know about Facebook Ads?
Yes! Facebook also allows Business Ads on their pages, and your company should be taking advantage of that. Why should you use Facebook Ads?
- Spend as little as a dollar a day and still get results.
- Reach thousands of people who meet specific targeting criteria.
- Unlike Google Ads, Facebook Ads target users’ demographics and interests.
- Facebook has over 2 billion daily active users, including your customers.
- Advertise before your competitors do and reap the benefits.
- Increase your brand awareness by appearing on Facebook pages.
Newsletters are expected from many businesses. Eagle Web offers fantastic Email Marketing / Newsletter Services. We can build and maintain your mailing lists, and send out your newsletters as needed.
If you are not sending out newsletters to your present customer base, you are missing an entire stream of potential revenue. In order to keep your cutomers, you need to keep in contact with them. Newsletters are the easiest way. You should also have a newsletter sign-up form on your website allowing visitors (potential customers) the availability of your newsletters.
What is the benefit of sending Newsletters?
For decades, email marketing campaigns by way of the newsletter has been a powerful marketing tool for all types of businesses. Offering newsletter sign-ups is a great way to capture a customers (or potential customers) email address and contact information. You want this to keep your customers interacting with your company. This gives the customer the feeling that you have a personal relationship with them, which gives you a better chance of retaining them as customers.
How often you should send newsletters depends greatly on the type of business you have. You should most definitely run an email marketing campaign on all holidays, special occasions, and when you have a new product to offer.
What can Eagle Web’s Email Marketing do for you?
- Setup your newsletter account with programs such as MailChimp or Constant Contact.
- Design a graphic layout for your newsletters.
- Setup your mailing lists (as many as you need).
- Monitor and maintain your mailing lists.
- Setup your email marketing campaigns.
- Develop your newsletter graphics per newsletter (if not using the same graphic layout each time).
- Write, test, and send out your newsletters as often as needed.